The trail currently has a convention of:
- Tagging the merge commit that merges the relevant "meeting" branch (i.e. the output of plenary)
- Labelling the tag as "vX.Y.Z"
- Release notes for the tag contains a link to the specification on the 3GPP portal
- Release notes for the tag also contain the rows from Annex Z (Change History) that changed since the previous version.
- Is this a good convention?
- Would also be nice to indicate whether each of the CRs actually changes the ASN.1 or XSD?
- Should we also include a CHANGELOG as would be common in many other open source projects? Or is this too much of a maintenance burden?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information