SA3LI uses a single repository for its formal-language deliverables. There are two instances of the repository
- A production repository at https://forge.3gpp.org/rep/sa3/li
- A trial repository at https://forge.3gpp.org/rep/sa3/li-trial
Currently, only the trial repository is in use. Work will be moved to the production repository when ready.
The repository has the following directory structure:
- Each specification with formal-language schemas has a subdirectory
- Within that, there is a a subdirectory for each published release.
- That subdirectory contains an ASN.1 or XSD file for each formal-language module or schema in that release of that specification.
- There is also a top-level "testing" subdirectory for shared test fixtures used for automated checking.
In this way, the repository structure reflects the state of the most-recently published specifications for each given release.
The following diagram illustrates the directory structure. For brevity, only one directory has been fully expanded.
(Repository root) ├─ 33128 │ ├─ r17 │ │ ├─ TS33128Payloads.asn │ │ ├─ TS33128IdentityAssociation.asn │ │ ├─ TS33128IdentityAssociation.asn │ │ ├─ urn_3GPP_ns_li_3GPPIdentityExtension.xsd │ │ ├─ urn_3GPP_ns_li_3GPPStateTransfer.xsd │ │ └─ urn_3GPP_ns_li_3GPPX1Extensions.xsd │ ├─ r16 │ └─ r15 ├─ 33108 └─ testing
The current state of published 3GPP SA3LI deliverables, across all releases, is represented by the main branch.